Banner

New Years Day Sale Is Right here!

0 Comments

Skip to content material

New Years Day is a superb sale day for us right here at UK Lingerie, however we’ve got one thing particular about our sale this 12 months. We’re having a someday sale for 20% every little thing off our web site. Then, we’re including chosen gadgets to our sale part for the remainder of January with as much as 80% off chosen gadgets.

To use your low cost, use the code NEWYEAR20 any time between midnight on December 31st to midnight on January 1st. And you should use it greater than as soon as, in case you discover one thing you actually like after you’ve gotten already checked out.

And what’s extra, while our sale day is working on New Years Day, you will get an merchandise that’s closely discounted from our sale web page and take one other 20% off it. However please bear in mind, it will solely proceed for the primary 24 hours. After that, solely choose gadgets will probably be within the sale part, and the supply code is not going to apply.

And don’t overlook, we’ve got two different web sites, so go and discover one thing attractive over at UK Tights and UK Swimwear.


Put up Views:
11


Share Article:

Tags:

UK Lingerie Blog

Leave a Reply